Re: Omega Receives GREAT! Reviews

I just received SP3 today.

***of course you would receive it first!

I was however  quite satisfied with sp2.

***of course you were because you have a dead horse!  no data feed,
perfectly happy are we?

The problem wit you and a dozen of colleagues is that you are always posting
horror stories on TS regardless the version considered.Was the case with you
since the beginning TS4.

***i agree now i kick my own ass because it has never been better than ts 4
with the y2k patch!   omega themselves not i - provided the last nail in
their coffin, when they can through (finally) with the obligation of the y2k
fix.   now other than you solution providers and newbies there no sales for
ts2000i that keep sold that is.

***what have you to say and brag about their stock price now?   i think the
stock going up on the expectation of ts2000i was fore thought on some and
now the stock going down is after thought by some.   given that, just think
where it will continue to go if reality precludes price movement?    .00
pink sheets here, get your pink sheets here.

10 -20 disgruntled users for  1000 or more silent users registered.

***yea were like cock roaches, when you see one there are zillions lurking
of the same mindset working busily behind the scenes.   however we are all
immune to your propaganda pesticides you continually spew out from your
mouth.

Either they are not able to read ,or to write, or to have the problems that
you report

***no they cant read or write, but they can buy and sell stock obviously!

Yes, something sucks here, but probably not the software.

***what sucks is your mouth as you wrap it around that bottle of bill cruz's
pesticide.

PO