Re: Omega Receives GREAT! Reviews

----- Message d'origine -----
De : <ribau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : mercredi 29 septembre 1999 05:50
Objet : Re: Omega Receives GREAT! Reviews

> heeeha, PO for "Chuckle of the Weak," dude hasn't the mass to be a laugh,
> com'on, PO, admit it, TS2Ki sux...just say NO when they ask for yer dough,
> then maybe we'll get a program that works!

I just received SP3 today.
I was however  quite satisfied with sp2.
The problem wit you and a dozen of colleagues is that you are always posting horror stories on
TS regardless the version considered.Was the case with you since the begining TS4.

10 -20 disgrunled users for  1000 or more silent users registered.
Either they are not able to read ,or to write, or to have the problems that you report

Yes, something sucks here, but probably not the software.

PO