RE: Defragging Win NT

Adam,

You can have up to 4 primary partitions.  If data recovery ever became
necessary, primary partitions are much more likely to be successful in
recovery than logical partitions (which are actually partition(s) within a
(primary) partition).

Right on the fixed size.  Low and high values the same make it "fixed."

Doug