JakeBONDSystem

Dear Jake,

I know that you are a stickler about those CFTC regulations so I'm sure to check them closely to see whether you can publish your account statements.  I think that you'll find that you can publish any account statement you please.  In fact, many vendors are already doing this and you have done so previously.

I wonder whether you could elaborate a bit on the trailing stops used in your JakeBONDSystem.  Are these stops adjusted during the trading day or only after the market closes?

Thanks again for your time.

The Omega Man

***************************

Dear "Omega Man":

The system uses trailing stops.

The system will be traded in real time at my upcoming seminar and likely thereafter, however, no definitive decision has been made at this time.

Accounts statements will be made public provided I can do so within existing CFTC regulations.

Truly

Jake

At 07:14 AM 9/20/99 -0400, you wrote:

>Dear Jake,
>
>I understand that you have a new Bond trading system for sale.
>
>Could you answer a couple questions on it?
>

>(1)  Does it use trailing stops?
>
>(2)  Do you plan to trade it in a real money account to demonstrate its
effectiveness?  Will you make the account statements public?