Re: JakeBONDSystem

> Dear Jake,
>
> I understand that you have a new Bond trading system for sale.
>
> Could you answer a couple questions on it?
>

> (1)  Does it use trailing stops?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
dear jake, the question should have read like this ...

where did you come up with these system stats?
they look as if they came from and Omega product?
if they did come from an Omega product .. did you or
whoever ran the test for you ..  use the built in risk
trailing stops and or - breakeven floor?

this would be logical to me that you would have used
Omega products to do your testing.  in case you didn't
know many scammers in this business use those
settings to make systems seem to look good - when
in fact the systems will never perform as claimed.

also : with your years of experience and well
recognized name .. why not if you have done so well
trading? haven't you become a cta and become the
worlds most successful money manager.. having a
real independent audited track record?  i think i and
others who are not of the general public would
respect you more when you make such claims.

mark brown

> (2)  Do you plan to trade it in a real money account to demonstrate its
effectiveness?  Will you make the account statements public?