Down Under

The firm L QuayFutures.  They have new software to interface with the SYCOM
IV system SFE is going to wiith screen trading only.   There website
WWW.lquay.com.au  .  Is anyone trading the Ausi 10 Bond.  There is also a
new contract with others planned to track the S&P - anyone know the
specifics of these contract?   Since the affiliation with Eurex looks like
the SFE may come on strong, as a totally electronic exchange.  I missed the
ride with the DTB, I wont be guilty of that again.

mark brown'

thinking upside down as usual