Re: The latest Scam by Jake Bernstein $$$ His Response to me!

Dear Mark:
My replies to your questions appear within the $$$:

At 07:44 AM 9/20/99 -0500, you wrote:
>> Dear Jake,
>>
>> I understand that you have a new Bond trading system for sale.
>>
>> Could you answer a couple questions on it?
>>

>> (1)  Does it use trailing stops?
>
>+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>dear jake, the question should have read like this ...
>
>where did you come up with these system stats?

$$$ the stats are from omega TS $$$

>they look as if they came from and Omega product?
>if they did come from an Omega product .. did you or
>whoever ran the test for you ..  use the built in risk
>trailing stops and or - breakeven floor?

$$$  as a veteran in this business i am well aware of TS limitations.  we do
not use the built in Trailing stop or breakeven fllor since they are faulty.
we have our own code for these $$$

>this would be logical to me that you would have used
>Omega products to do your testing.  in case you didn't
>know many scammers in this business use those
>settings to make systems seem to look good - when
>in fact the systems will never perform as claimed.

$$$ well aware of the above which is why we have our own ela code for this
$$$

>also : with your years of experience and well
>recognized name .. why not if you have done so well
>trading? haven't you become a cta and become the
>worlds most successful money manager.. having a
>real independent audited track record?  i think i and
>others who are not of the general public would
>respect you more when you make such claims.

$$$ i manged money many yrs ago.  manging money does not interest me. anyone
who has been my client or who has subscribed to my newsletter given its
uninterrupted publication  since 1972 knows my work.  if they respect it on
its merits and their experience with me that is fine with me.  if not then
they wont have an ongoing interest in my work.  its that simple.  the system
offers an honest money back guarantee.  if someone wants to buy the system
and watch it for a year, returning it if they arent pleased, then i have no
problem with that.  $$$

truly

jake