Re: How to get TS2k to run well (was 2K for sale)

Early on, while still using TS4, I found that an UPS (APC works fine) was
essential.  Since I got it, it beeps at me at least 3 times a week
indicating that the line power was bad enough to warrant temporarily going
to battery power.  Most of the beeping incidents were accompanied by
temporary dimming of the room lights, but not all.  Unless you're lucky
enough to live in a very clean power area, the $150 or so for an UPS is
part of the cost of doing business.  -uf