Re: How to get TS2k to run well (was 2K for sale)

Right.  Windows Washer 2.6 does all the windows NT temporary file deletions
on a scheduled basis or an as needed basis as well as the IE related
deletions.  www.webroot.com  is the URL.  I have no connection with this
company except as a satisfied customer.  -uf