Re: Stochastics

given what i know about larry from private (and undisclosed) info, i'd
bet on lw. he has a lot of unpublished research that he had shown to
others and they took it and ran with it from what i had understood. and
he raised some private hell with another well known vendor who took and
published some of lw's research for his own. i'd tell ya the name, but
hell, you wouldn't believe it anyway, so what's the point???

most of these guys are in bed with each another to the point where it's
damn near incestous!!! :)) and that's exactly my point

TJ

believe what you want, i don't care, 'cause i'm outta here!!! adios....