Re: UMDS

At 10:04 AM 9/13/99 -0400, stuart a. miller wrote:

> [...]

I can relate my understanding (which is not necessarily fact).

I believe that TL will work with UMDS. However, I think it will eventually
also work with Omega. Finally, I think it will have it's own server as well.

My original statement is based on the fact that I currently have my own
trading system which is based on UMDS 2. I'd like it to have another source
of RT data, and am interested in any other possibility that includes a
Programmer's SDK. Accordingly, I'd be interested to hear of anyone else's
experience using other SDK's.

The UMDS SDK is very easy to interface to (from a C++ point of view), very
powerful and very fast. I'm currently running RT proprietary indicators on
every tick of over 600 issues without raising a sweat.

Allan

Allan