Re: Problems with TS2000i CODE

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Seasoned Old Trader <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : dimanche 12 septembre 1999 15:57
Objet : Problems with TS2000i CODE

> pO,  yOU were talking about how tedious it was going to be to convert code
> from a crap language like easy language that's not well documented to VB
> which is a powerful language and taught in every community college across
> the nation and even in some third worlds (have my reservations about
> France).

It's tedious, period.
Moer tedious if you have zillions of EL code already developped.

> anyway, the primary reason I know that most of my close friends gave up on
> even trying the new ts was that when they brought their code into it - it no
> longer worked.   now these guys and myself have worked for years patching
> around to piece together el code to make it work..  do you have any
> knowledge of the sinking feeling when you apply a system and it no longer
> works the same as it did in the old ts4 version?  no I guess you don't, I'm
> going to help you earn your credit for you next article here.  so I expect
> to have tw mentioned in it!

I have NEVER seen that, including with the neurofuzzy software that is very sensitive when you use first derivative
indicators ( ie slowk- slowk[1], for example)
 Suposed  small difference in the [TradeStation] indicator results that are used as inputs to the neurofuzzy engine would
obviously produce different signals
Signals occus EXACTLY the same in TS4 and TS 2000.
And the DLL involved in Safir are of course not the same for TS4 and TS2000
Same apply for any of my systems that are generally speaking computation intensive.

NEVER, do you hear me ?

snip

> Oh yes for those of you who may need a software company to show you how to
> trade even though they don't trade themselves, I have attached a single copy
> of the 2 pieces of spam I received for Omega yesterday..

I do not care...

Rgds.

-Pierre Orphelin
Représentant exclusif de Omega Research en France.
web: http://www.sirtrade.com