Re: My take on Omega - Who is Young Trader?

No mystery here.  I am a person who has devoted their life to the pursuit of
knowledge.  Youth implies there is always room to grow.  The day I think I
know it all, I die in my own misery.  No one can ever know it all.  The
markets are part of the fuel for the fire.  If you want to know more you can
e-mail me privately.

- the list's naive, young trader -