"DON'T WORRY - BE {{{ CONFIDENT}}} CRAPPY"

Reading what's below shows that MB intend to sell a software that will have
bugs and will be fixed when they will be discovered.
Commercial words removed, I canot see any difference between his attitude
and  Omega Research policy, and even any commercial company producing
software.
When bugs are found, they are fixed by mean of SPacks ( more than two for
TS2000i).

Let's stop the hypocrysis now.
We all know that all software may have minor bugs when released, and need to
be fixed later.

Traderware bugs are COSMETIC like icons that aren't as pretty as I'd like
and like I am missing some of the more fancy trend line options that TS has.
NONE of the bugs are related to accurately of the data or systems testing,
indicators etc.  In fact you will be shocked how a VB indicator looks on a
chart compared to the same indicator on TS.   EXAMPLE:  a stochastic will
swing slightly higher and lower on TW than on TS.  if you are keeping these
swing values to make some further analysis or trading decision these round
offs add up and will give you a bum trade.   Bob Fulks and others besides
myself have written all about this in the past but it has of course been
ignored for years while the talking heads have taken center stage instead.

So yes there will be some imperfections in TW when we release, even then I
fully expect it will be better than any ever seen.  we plan to release a
demo version of TW so if its not to anyone's liking and the reasons are
valid we will fix it.  what's the big deal?  nothing is perfect, no really
not even me (well maybe pO). what is the big deal is when a company runs
from their responsibility and sticks their head in the sand denying that a
bug even exist.  telling their sales staff to keep the sale no matter what!
hey I built myself a tool, if its a good tool and it fits your hand nicely
then buy it.  if you hate it fine tell me why, and I'll see what I can do.
I know without a doubt I have a much better mouse trap.  the world has never
had or seen a trading package that will do what TW will do, I have not given
it all away yet.  I want the shock factor to be of sizable magnitude.

Seasoned Old Trader,
thank you all for your continued support,
Mark Brown