Re: "DON'T WORRY - BE {{{ CONFIDENT}}} CRAPPY"

> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> Traderware bugs are COSMETIC like icons that aren't as pretty as I'd like
> and like I am missing some of the more fancy trend line options that TS has.
> NONE of the bugs are related to accurately of the data or systems testing,
> indicators etc.  In fact you will be shocked how a VB indicator looks on a
> chart compared to the same indicator on TS.   EXAMPLE:  a stochastic will
> swing slightly higher and lower on TW than on TS.

Arghhhh...
This is NOT possible.
A stochastic is one of a most simple indicators and I'm able to reproduce the
results from TS by hand , with a palm calculator ( provided that the battery is OK)
or even a chinese abacus.

If TW really gets different results for the stochastic indicator ( provided that you use the same smoothing method)
your potential customers ( if anyone is still here after reading this) shoud start to worry about their trading account.

  >if you are keeping these
> swing values to make some further analysis or trading decision these round
> offs add up and will give you a bum trade.   Bob Fulks and others besides
> myself have written all about this in the past but it has of course been
> ignored for years while the talking heads have taken center stage instead.

Bob Fulks ! ?

Bob ?

> So yes there will be some imperfections in TW when we release, even then I
> fully expect it will be better than any ever seen.  we plan to release a
> demo version of TW so if its not to anyone's liking and the reasons are
> valid we will fix it.  what's the big deal?  nothing is perfect, no really
> not even me (well maybe pO).

No, I'm not...

>what is the big deal is when a company runs
> from their responsibility and sticks their head in the sand denying that a
> bug even exist.  telling their sales staff to keep the sale no matter what!
> hey I built myself a tool, if its a good tool and it fits your hand nicely
> then buy it.  if you hate it fine tell me why, and I'll see what I can do.
> I know without a doubt I have a much better mouse trap.  the world has never
> had or seen a trading package that will do what TW will do, I have not given
> it all away yet.  I want the shock factor to be of sizable magnitude.

We are eagerly waiting for it.
For the moment it's only discurse, and not related to Omega List.

PO