Problems with TS2000i CODE

pO,  yOU were talking about how tedious it was going to be to convert code
from a crap language like easy language that's not well documented to VB
which is a powerful language and taught in every community college across
the nation and even in some third worlds (have my reservations about
France).

anyway, the primary reason I know that most of my close friends gave up on
even trying the new ts was that when they brought their code into it - it no
longer worked.   now these guys and myself have worked for years patching
around to piece together el code to make it work..  do you have any
knowledge of the sinking feeling when you apply a system and it no longer
works the same as it did in the old ts4 version?  no I guess you don't, I'm
going to help you earn your credit for you next article here.  so I expect
to have tw mentioned in it!

Seasoned Old Trader, who's not going to help anyone with anything related to
ts2000i except the suggestion to buy a used copy of ts4 before they become
to expensive.

Thank you all for your continued support,
Seasoned Old Trader

Oh yes for those of you who may need a software company to show you how to
trade even though they don't trade themselves, I have attached a single copy
of the 2 pieces of spam I received for Omega yesterday..

Free Seminar from Omega Research

Trading Like A Pro 9:00am - 1:30pm

How can you combine the Internet with proven trading techniques to
revolutionize the way you trade?

...Learn how at this seminar

Omega Research is proud to present a seminar that can help you discover the
systematic approach to trading used by thousands of investors worldwide,
plus... how you can utilize the powerful technology of the Internet and your
own PC to enhance and even revolutionize the way you trade! Then, see how
the new TradeStation®2000i, RadarScreen(tm)2000i and OptionStation®2000i
investment analysis software can turn your PC into a powerful trading tool.

FREE!
Making the Markets Work For You
Discover the systematic approach to trading and how to combine the power of
your PC with your own strategies to dramatically improve the way you trade.

Seminar Overview

* Most Common Investment Mistakes.
* You will discover the most common mistakes that almost every individual
investor makes and how these mistakes can adversely affect your bottom line.
* The Principles of System Trading.
* Learn the basic components of a successful trading system and how a system
can help you become a more confident trader.
* Developing a Successful Trading System using TradeStation2000i.
* Discover how you can create, optimize and then put your own system to work
for you-seeking out profitable trades based on your system trading rules.
Learn how TradeStation2000i and RadarScreen2000i(tm) in combination with the
Internet can help you trade even more effectively and efficiently.

FREE!
Trading Options Like a Pro
Learn more about options trading, the possibilities it offers in any market
scenario and how your PC can use your trading ideas to determine the best
options trade for you.

Seminar Overview

* Option Essentials--What you Need to Know.
* We'll introduce option trading terminology and describe the benefits of
options trading and how to take advantage of them.
* Common Pitfalls of Option Trading.
* You'll discover the most common mistakes that individual investors make
when trading options and how to overcome them.
* Putting the Odds in your Favor with OptionStation2000i.
* Learn how you can increase your odds when trading options by putting
OptionStation2000i to work and utilizing the Internet to increase your
capabilities.

If you're interested in attending a free seminar in your area please contact
me via phone or email.

Sincerely,

Robert Christensen
Sales Consultant
Omega Research, Inc.
888-778-0837

mailto:robert.christensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.omegaresearch.com

TradeStation® and OptionStation® are registered trademarks of Omega
Research, Inc. Omega Research, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any
reservation and to change the dates, locations or trainer for any seminar
without notice. Any travel or accommodation costs are the responsibility of
the registrant. Omega Research is not responsible for payment in any way of
those costs in the case of a postponement or cancellation.

Trading involves risk, including possible loss of principal and other
losses. Your trading results may vary. No representation is being made that
these seminars will guarantee profits, increase profits or minimize losses
in trading. No professional advice is being, or will be, rendered by Omega
Research. If professional advice is sought, the services of a licensed
professional should be obtained.