Re: Quote.com->DynaStore->TS4/TW->DDE link to some thing else?

> I have TS4 only want to trade futuresTbonds and indices, and oex options
>
> Could I send it out a DDE link from TS4,

yes (to EXCEL)
- see one of the last pages of the manual (hope you got one <g>)

HOWEVER you need to have your version of TS been set up for
DDE and that requires a special PASSWORD (maybe you got it
alredy)

> Maybe to Excel?

YES -  thats it

> or to Swingmachine?

dunno

> or to Safir?

WHO CARES ?....uppps... sorry, meant to say ask PO (aka MB)

> Maybe from Traderware to DDE?

ask MB (aka PO, aka LINUXbrown)

> I don't know how to do that, but it seems logical.  (I know, logical ain't
> necessarily so.)

locig does help - SOMETIMES <g>

rgds hans