Re: Quote.com->DynaStore->TS4/TW->DDE link to some thing else?

----- Message d'origine -----
De : hans esser <he96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : Charlie Waring <cwwaring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc : <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : dimanche 12 septembre 1999 09:41
Objet : Re: Quote.com->DynaStore->TS4/TW->DDE link to some thing else?

> > I have TS4 only want to trade futuresTbonds and indices, and oex options
> >
> > Could I send it out a DDE link from TS4,
>
> yes (to EXCEL)
> - see one of the last pages of the manual (hope you got one <g>)

(snip)

> > or to Safir?
>
> WHO CARES ?....uppps... sorry, meant to say ask PO (aka MB)

    The Safir runtime module is called from Easy Language, so you do not need to export anything from TS4 or TS2000i
A neurofuzzy system developed with Safir-X runs in TradeStation like any system written in EL.
It's 100% TradeStation compatible.
More, it cannot work without TradeStation...

    No need to ask MB, I have not yet succeeded to sell him a Safir-X copy, but will try again later.
Once this done, it seems obvious than Hans Esser will claim to get one too.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
Représentant exclusif de Omega Research en France.
web: http://www.sirtrade.com