RE: Quote.com->DynaStore->TS4/TW->DDE link to some thing else?

You can DDE from Qcharts/Qlink straight to Excel.

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlie Waring [mailto:cwwaring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 1999 12:50 PM
To: ron@xxxxxxxxx; Omega List
Subject: Quote.com->DynaStore->TS4/TW->DDE link to some thing else?

I have TS4 only want to trade futuresTbonds and indices, and oex options

Could I send it out a DDE link from TS4, Maybe to Excel? or to Swingmachine?
or to Safir?

Maybe from Traderware to DDE?

I don't know how to do that, but it seems logical.  (I know, logical ain't
necessarily so.)

"It's not what you know, it's what you know ain't necessarily so."
--from some satirist on the East Coast in the early part of this century