RE: 2000i using Windows 98 vs. NT

Yes and no.  Diskeeper is in the background  in set and forget mode at all
times.  It is scheduled to run only after 1am and before 6am, so while
TS2Ki, Globalserver, eSignal, datamanager, eudora email, etc are technical
running, they're not doing much during that timeframe.  When I first
installed diskeeper, I did run into some problems when I let it run during
trading hours, but since I set the schedule this way, I've had zero
problems.  I'm now on day 14 since I last shut down and rebooted my PC -- a
personal record.  :)