VaporStation

while we are on the subject of vaporstation, let me throw in the following.
i figure it wont do any harm since we are ALL talking about fictitious
software anyway.  companies like omega are soon to be history, because by
the time they release ts 5.0 if they release it.  it will be outdated and it
will take 2-3 years to get replaced by ts 6.0.  this is the history as i
have seen it, am i wrong?  so what to do?  software companies of the future
will have to do better and i have several ideas about that.  none of which i
will share at this time because i wish you to consider the following
product.   a product like all others right now "Vapor"  or is it?  i will
wait for the release of ts 5.0 and then let you know.

1. unlimited data points of history
2. unlimited multiple data charts
3. unlimited indicators, systems, ect.
4. unlimited number of systems, tested on an unlimited number of
stocks/futures all at the same time
5. systems do not have to be applied to a chart to run
6. unlimited portfolio tracking real time, built in
7. order entry from various firms
8. online chat with brokers
9. online chat with other users
10. online real time faq and search engine tech support.
11. historical data base with auto correction
12. runs on any os platform
13. uses a eazy programming language for beginners
14. uses any com type programming language for advanced users like c++,  vb
ect.
15. y2000 compliant

mb

ps well you may be limited by your hardware and your imagination