TS 5.0 and y2k patch

I went over a friend's house and I saw his TS 5.0 Beta 8 and Preview Release
1a. I even got a chance to play around with it a little (as far as testing
ideas on systematic trading in 5.0). Spent 6 hours today and 12 hours
yesterday playing with it.

IMO, it is one of the most convoluted, complicated piece of shit ever
devised by man. If you're used to TS 4.0 and its format, you're going to
have to completely re-adapt to TS 5.0. Start up is a pain in the ass,
creating pages and charts, as well as collecting data, is a pain in the ass.
Easy Language has not gotten any easier. Option station is a nightmare. On
an Pentium 166 (minimium recommended), it's slow as hell. On a Pentium II
450, 128 megs of SDRAM, there's a slight  (SLIGHT!!) improvement.

It's used with a BMI satellite datafeed. Speaking of data, there's no data
conversion utility to convert your old data into the new one. You just have
to collect data as you go along. Fortunately for me, my friend's been
collecting data since August and has enough for me to play around with....

All I want is a y2k patch for my TS 4.0.