TS/SC FORMULAS

I am looking to develop a TS/SC formula that can be used as part of a system
for the following  two occurences:

How many shares would it take to move a stock one point?  I am looking to
determine how much volume is needed to move a stock  one point.I believe the
best way of addressing this is to develop a formula that goes back in time and
shows the correlation between price and volume.

Second: I am trying to develop a formula for progressive trailing stops. I am
trying to develop a stop system where the trailing stop tightens  as the price
of the
stock moves further or closer to/ from a specific moving average or set of
moving averages.
		For example if I use an 8% stop upon entry of position. I
want it to change to a 5% stop when price moves within 25% of 50 day mving
average and a 3% trailing stop when price moves to 50% of 50 DMA.
This is an attempt:
 First:   Using the function Correlation() to determine the strength of the
correlation between Price and Volume. The parameters of correlation are
Correlation(Ind,Dep,Length), where Ind is the Independent value, Dep is the
Dependant value and Length is the number of bars to include in the study.

Second:For the trailing stop using a variable in the ExitLong statement and
 changing  the variable depending on any conditions specified.
For Example:

Condition1 = {Normal condition};
Conditon2 = {Tightening condition};

IF Condition1 THEN
	Value1 = .1;

IF Condition2 THEN
	Value1 = .05;

ExitLong next bar at TgtPrice * (1 - Value1);

Anyone with any ideas to develop formulas to achieve my results?

Thank you,  Joseph Anthony