Re: TestSym

"Doug Deming" <doug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>Here's what BMI has to say about the "TestSym". Interesting how there story
>has changed from a "bandwidth" issue to a "data feed" issue. Seems silly
>that they won't add the symbol to make their customers happy.
>
>>Thank you for your message.  As of 12/1/98, we began transmitting data from
>>from our new datafeed, broadcasting data directly from the exchanges...

Well, they've changed their canned response; I got a word-for-word
duplicate of the reply Doug quotes.  I thought the test symbol was
something BMI generated themselves.  Either they have absolutely no
in-house capability, or they're giving us a pile of corporate bs.
Either way, it doesn't inspire confidence, does it.

I'm waiting for my developer's package from DTN...

Jim