Re: EasyButNotDocumentedLanguage DLL Questions ;^)

>>> continually find myself frusterated over the poor documentation that
>>> accompanies the high priced TS4.
>>
>>Poor documentation, +1500 pages, are you kidding ?
>
>No.  I've run across several errors and things that are unclear or not
>described at all.

The TS 4 docs describe the trig functions without saying whether
they use degrees or radians, one of the first questions a user of
trig functions wants answered.  There is, however, an example in
one of the descriptions, which implies (if memory serves) radians.
But, no, when you actually test the things with print statements,
it turns out that they use the opposite of what the docs imply.

They've been that way since at least TS 3.0, and no amount of
telling Omega of the problem produces a fix.  I even offered to
Bill Cruz, back in 1994, to proofread the next galleys of his
manuals, thinking in three hours I could eliminate several thousand
obvious typos, repeated passages, etc., and do us all a favor.
Well, you can imagine Bill's response... :(

That's why we started this list.

Jim