Re: Does anyone know

The "squat" is just an isolated high or low, sometimes called a pivot.
Nothing to do with chaos theory in the least - just a way to hype up a very
expensive trading course by using fancy names. The rest of the stuff in
that course is of a similar character. Ditto for the software that he sells.

David Cicia