Re: Welcome

>like a tyke playing with matches--only i got burned. i never realized
>the venom, petty jealousies, or whatever possesses people. if only this
>energy could be rediected--what a potential for creativity.

***tom to think someone would be jealous of  you  are correct.  i am jealous
that you can publish a book like you have and sell what you do for what you
do and the quality be of such that it is.  redirect energy?  i dont believe
that anything you have ever published qualifies as quality though it might
qualify as being creative.

>since i screwed up and landed on the site i thought i would share some
>of my research and trading experience--what arude awakening!!!!!

***if you stay on this list you will have a ruder awakening.  you will find
that that vacuum that you are in with the rest of your peers is very
obsolete and antiquated at best.  this is a new age of technical analysis.
while you may be doing some wet behind the ears newbie a favor, you have
contributed nothing so far in books, software or via email that has even
made the least bit of applicable sense to a seasoned veteran trader!  you
have only tempered my armor that defends credit card!

>nevertheless there were some sincere folk who had questions and against
>my partners wishes i have obliged to answer some. what a blessing such a
>resource would have been when i was young and hungry to learn.

***i think this sums it all up. you believe that we are all in awe of you,
let me make it perfectly clear in case i didn't before.  i do not believe
you have any clue what it really takes to make a consistently profitable
mechanical trading system that will endure with time.  i draw these
conclusions from your own published materials.  that is the only way i can
judge your worth is by the bottom line of the account statements.  i believe
you have much to learn about advanced technical analysis, perry kaufman you
isnt!

>it's like you said, "road rage on the internet". it gives me images of
>the benevolent alien who lands on earth with good intentions only to
>blamed for every evil of mankind. he leaves confused and empty.

***what enrages me is the way all of you so called market gurus always give
each other as a reference!   of course you all going to pat each other on
the back , because you are all in bed with one another.  what you call road
rage is the truth coming out.  the internet is the great leveling field for
all players.  so you are tom demark,  i am mark brown.   i have posted more
advanced ideas and hard coded systems on this list for free than you and the
whole omega world bunch of gurus combined have ever produced in your career.
i have not only posted ideas that were original, but i have posted real
systems that make real money and that are being used by cta's to trade
clients accounts with right now today.  i have also gone as far as to post
the data the systems were tested on so that people could make sure that they
were getting the same exact results as what i did!  yes and all for FREE!
you have no clue in my opinion of what the real world of advanced market
analysis is doing because you are as out of touch with reality as our
politicians are in congress!

>you're right about systems--i love research. why would these "tough
>guys" buy trade station if they don't believe in systemization. to not
>want to absorb as much info on various system ideas is contrary to the
>goal of this group--oxymoron:subscribe to system group but don't
>subscribe to theory intellectually and emotionally--very strange indeed.

***i have everything ! i study everything ! i try everything ! i have a true
passion for systems research.  i love what i do and i am very disturbed when
i see the omega world bunch of hoodlums trying to continually take advantage
of the upstarts in this business.  it is a throw back to the Gold Rush Days
of California when the only ones who were making money were the stores
selling the goods.  They found out what advertising and hype would do for
sales even if there was no substance.

>i think you realize my intention was never to promote and without the
>"slip" i would only be lurking. fate, i guess. what's meant to be,

>best wishes for your holidays and any assistance i can provide, please
>let me know. i'll try my best.

***tom, others have expressed a desire for you to clarify the
incomprehensible books that you have sold.  i don not wish to run you off
this or any other list.  i wish you would be responsible and explain to the
individuals here the meaning of some of your muddy writings and ramblings.
unfortunately 30 years in an industry does not an expert make.  so to assume
that because you are tom demark no one should question you is a fallacy in
your thinking.  i want nothing more than the truth and i have not seen that
from you yet.  show us something here that is good, that can help us,
something that is an Absolute without a million what ifs or i would have or
should have done this here or there crap.  give us a specific do this here
and when it fails do this or that,  that would prove to me you are not a
scammer like i completely believe you are.   give us something that is less
than mumbo jumbo,  give us some stats and some code and some data to prove
what you claim.  i will not settle for evidence of well i'm tom demark and i
worked for so and so.  thats all well and good i worked for so and so and i
have posted real-time trades and hung my butt out on the line for no
compensation other than to prove i know what i'm talking about when i
rebuttal someone like you.  this is not a bash against you tom is is simply
the way i see things and i would love to proven wrong!   but i think my
score of calling it like it is when it comes to these matters can not be
disputed no matter what people think of me personally.

mb