Re: Welcome ??

Mark Brown wrote:

> "".  this is not a bash against you tom is is simply
> the way i see things""

> And that's fine , but what if other's on the list see things differently to
> your view?

> ""and i would love to proven wrong! ""

Does this mean you were correct in the first place?

> "but i think my score of calling it like it is when it comes to these matters
> can not be
> disputed ""

But what if others on the list have a different view to you "calling it like it
is"?

> ""no matter what people think of me personally.""

I find most of your posts  of  interest ,even when you ramble on a bit. What
people think of you personally, well you don't

give them much of a choice,do you.

robr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael Bethell