Re: a note to tom

  • To: Tom DeMark <tomdemark@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: a note to tom
  • From: Robert W Cummings <rwc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 22:05:14 -0500 (EST)

Seeing how this was a private e mail sent to the list on purpose I thought
I would input my interpretation of its meaning. Maybe this will help keep
them private as they were written in second person. Seems like the victim
is still stirring the pot and not letting it go and now wants the role of
the persecutor.

Robert

 Tom DeMark wrote:
>jerry,
>
>thanks again.
>
>rather than attempt to justify what i am and what i could do, you're
>probably right it's not worth it-many others as well expressed similar
>feelings.

This means:

I could never hold up to the the truth in an open forum.

This means:

See I'm great look who my friends are the wonderful famous world traveler
Larry Williams.
Typical name dropper tactic.

my good friend larry williams just called me from chicago on
>his way home from europe. i described the situation and he echoed the
>same feelings. he underwent the same ridicule and attacks at the site a
>few months back. likewise he didn't need the frustration.

This means:

Self promoter backing up another self promoter

i've seen him
>recently turn 100k into 2mil+ using some simple approaches.

This means:

Back door type slam tactic to Mark and Dan after I'm so far above these
mere mortals. A special amount of extra venom being dispersed here usual
means the truth was exposed.

 i dare say
>the likes of dan chesler or mark brown could never approach his real
>time trading success. nevertheless their petty jealousies confronted him
>and his trading results and even when a satisfactory response to their
>unending questions was provided they sought more. he's out of their
>league and did not need to waste his time with them. what have they
>accomplished in their trading lives??--some innocuous mention of second
>hand work for someone famous but never providing names or places, very
>strange. what right do they have to put others on trial, even if
>occasionally a morsel of value reiterated from others more creative
>arises. a moment of introspection would convince them that they are no
>better than others. the little research i've done just recently
>indicates that some of their representations are far from the truth-head
>of the trading desk of the largest trading firm in the juice market--get
>real nobody knew who you were, including pit traders; a trading manager
>for paul jones--once again you better reintroduce yourself cuz nobody
>knew you there either. excuse me but there's more to life's fulfillment
>than exaggeration and misrepresentaion. we've never misrepresented or
>exaggerated facts.

This means:

Another name drop, great trader was a personal friend of mine plus a show
of passion and humanity.

>anyways, larry sadly reported the unexpected death of don sarno, a real
>force in our industry. don was always upbeat and ready to help everyone.
>here was an individual who always looked for the positive in others and
>was instrumental in the success of many others within the industry. he
>will be missed by me as well as many others. he never undermined others
>to enhance his standing. he was involved in the industry for over 30
>years. please remember him in your prayers.

This means :

Baby I'm can't take the truth I'm going back in to hiding. But please ask
me to stay those bad people Mark and Dan asking me for the truth. How dare
they question the great Demark.