Re: fighting on the list - or what are we doing here

  • To: Chris Baker <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: fighting on the list - or what are we doing here
  • From: Tom DeMark <tomdemark@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 13:07:34 -0500 (EST)

chris,

thank you for info. i'm going to ask my programmers who are familiar
with netscape how to toggle name and pseudonym so i can remain anonymous
rather to purchase other e-mail adresses since i'm certain to screw that
up too.

the neural net, etc site seems to be way too complex for me but i will
pass it on to my programmers.

thank you for your help.

best regards,

tom demark