Re: DeMark

Too late, I realized that I should have said just one book or listed the
second book.

The other book is "A New Look at Technical Analysis" by Bob McCullough
of Libertyresearch.com  (Investograph Plus ) Just got an email this
morning that he has a $99 cd rom where he explains indicators.  I don't
know if it is just his indicators or all indicators.

You can get a free newsletter for a couple of weeks and it explains his
indicators(I believe).

For the most part, without Investograph Plus, his indicators would be
useless.

******(	I do not recommend buying anything!!!!!!! ) ********

  Try the free newsletter if you wish.

No flames please, not connected with Liberty Research.  Have used
Investograph Plus(Dos and Windows) since 1991.  Also use TradeStation
and Metastock(Dos) and Technical Analysis Scanner(Dos).  Not connected
with any of them either.  Hopefully, I have covered all bases.

Thad