DeMark

I have been one of Tom DeMark's defenders on this list and have used his
Sequential for a number of years.  His ideas have helped me perfect a
system that is in use every day.  For that, I am eternally grateful.
However, even Tom will admit that his first book " New Science of
Technical Analysis " was very confusing.  After I told him that I had
coded his Sequential system, he asked me how it worked and I said about
50-50.  But after I updated the system with information from his seminar
which had contradicted the book, the system was much better.  While not
the Holy Grail, if the system says that we are at an exhaustion point, I
do not contradict it.

He told me personally that he had edited his second (and far superior)
book, " New Market Timing Techniques " after a seminar for CBOT
traders.  Because of that, I bought his second book.  It is one of the
two books that I keep at my side.  I believe it will help ANY trader.

Thad