"13" 10/8/98 and "13" 11/23/98

Hi Tom, thanks for the details. We'll find out shortly if this is specific
enough to be coded.

I hope you'll understand that we've had problems on this list before with
gurus, vendors, spammers, signals out of thin air (does anybody remember
Denise Beebe Thronveit), etc. Worst of all are the "our proprietary
indicator was right again after the fact" postings. And of course there's
the occasional "accidental" (dead dog) posting.

A few on this list are infatuated with anyone "famous" and attach a
near-biblical significance to any words uttered. But many others are sick
to death of the endless talking head opinions invading us from every
direction. These guys make a living pandering to weak, confused and
overanxious traders. Please take care not to wind up in that category.

Thanks,
Phil Lane (the individual)