RE: "13" 10/8/98 and "13" 11/23/98

Buy? Sell?  What?  Ok, Ok at least it's a start.  Thank you.  I will go back
read the book and maybe this has cleared up some questions I had that
prevented me from finishing my code for this.  From what I can remember it's
a decent summation of  a rather lengthy chapter on Sequential.  I can't
imagine anyone really attempting to implment this by hand.  Best left to the
coders.  I have some code I wrote (needless zeroing of variables and all)
for this but I'm not sure if it's written in TAS or EL.  I'll try to post it
either way but it's not totally complete ( but time permitting I will).

Mr Demark must be complimented on his improved writing style.  Not at all
like your book.  Good work.

Next time maybe shorten the lesson a bit to something like:  "Sequential
says trade at the price" if the market does ...<you fill in here>...
because as you can see the SETUP is ocurring <this way>.  Showing us where
it suceeded but failed too would be helpful.  What usually leads to a
sequential false signal?  How many of these have you experienced in  your
own trading (ratio of succesfull to non succesfull)?

I will spend the next few hours scanning the 18 futures markets I follow
looking for Sequential setups.

Brian "burning the midnight oil" Massey