Re: mr mark brown--a noble futile effort at shadow boxing i don't need

>what i believed would evolve into a constructive discourse
>is proving to be a total waste of time.i don't need your
>insults---------- good nite

Please dont take offense I was giving you a clear advantage to squash me and
all the skeptics that have been thinking they wasted good money on your
books and software?   You should seize the monument its your platform and
your the great TD!   Please enlighten us further, for you have revealed much
so far and I would like for you to reveal to us more.

Mark Brown

ps could you please refer me to your publicist?  I need one badly..I have
thousands of indicators.  oh yes I doubt that you would ever find anyone who
could ever program your stuff better than Rick Saidenberg did!   If he was
guilty of anything it would have been providing users with an exact
interpretation of your stuff.  I know you have a giving heart somewhere or
you would have kept these immensely profitable multitude of indicators and
just made your fortune with them behind the scenes.  but noooo you decided
most graciously to sell then to all of us lucky little people.  Also in fact
it was you who wasted our time, there is nothing constructive about
listening to you babble about market direction.