Re: TD (was some big insulting header)

Dennis your always showing us the correct way to handle any post from
anybody. When your done nobody is insulted or angry the dust remains
unsettled but the truth is always very clear.
I've watch you do this over a year now. Hopefully I can learn to follow
your excellent examples in presenting the truth in such a classy
gentlemanly fashion.

Robert