Sheriiff's Announcemnet: Demark and Parker

Dear Mr. De Mark,
I get over 200 emails per day not including digests. Pardon me for butting
in....
I do not know who is handling your public relations.  It may be you.. I am
afraid you have performed one of the classical SPAM techniques however
unwittingly.  You best acknowledge that and move on.  Several others have
tried to coax the mayor of the list(Jimo@xxxxxxxxxx) to exercise his
supreme oversight by publishing privately sent email to the list; not to
mentions inadvertent emails to the list.  In some cases, the mayor the of
this list has given in to this rouse and kicked people out of the saloon.
The mayor has since become wiser.

Dear Tony Parker,
At 09:45 AM 12/1/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 03:43:06 -0500
>From: Tony Parker <tgparker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Looking For Other Cocoa Traders!
>Subject: Looking For Other OJ Traders!
>Subject: Looking For Other Sugar Traders!
>To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>        Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Looking For Other Soy Meal Traders!

Hey Tony, give at rest.  I like a joke just as much as the next gun slinger
but enough is enough.
High scores for creativity though.:>)
 No crossposting though.

 Sheriff Chuck