Re: SL_Ping

I'm also very interested in NON-SPAM responses to this question.  My
recent experience with Datek convinces me that market orders are just a
licence to steal (the spread) and limit orders a excuse to not execute
your order.

I would like to hear about other's experiences with a more direct order
entry route (SOES, Selectnet, et al).  I need a service that I can rely on
to execute my orders without these games.  It should be available from the
Internet not a telephone dialup and of course I need near-instantaneous
fills with minimal slipage on stock and options orders.  Not so much
interested in futures yet.

- Hacker

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Kent Rollins wrote:

> Anyone here?  Okay, I'm a newbie.  How 'bout some advice?
>
> What online traders provide the best SOES services?  I'm currently using
> Datek.  No SOES  :( Any good books on SOES? Any good IRC channels for
> SOESers?  I dial in to my Track occassionally.  Decent chat there.

---
Dark Hacker            | Fortress Of Computation
hacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.computation.com/pub/hacker/

       "Building our future... one twisted freak at a time."