td sequential origin

First, the TD guy sends a mailing in error. No one has ever heard from him
before. Then we see a flurry of posts on TD indicators & his noble efforts to
educate & help people (for $ 3k /pop ...ref "advt. in futures" ) .
Boy, business must be slow.
Just wondering, if the TD indicators are that good, why is his son a broker at
a wire house.
Tell the son to trade the indicators to the hilt.
But in all fairness,  keep on posting  & it's usefulness will be tested.