Re: td sequential origin

I agree DeMark joins the list then a big whoops e mail error with no prior
posts. How does it go I was born at night but not last night? If Tom DeMark
wishes to join this list to share and help I would be very happy to have
him here. As opposed to answering questions about your mist place e mail
Tom how about addressing the real reason you join this list and when. You
join to be a teacher, a student or a spamming vendor? Answer this question
and I'm sure you will stop all the shadow boxing and ankle bitting.

Robert