RE: Daytrading article in WSJ

You did not say, but I assume you were liquidating a long postion. If
you were attempting to short egghead, they probably could not find any
stock to borrow. I hear it is very difficult to short the internet
stocks, as nobody has any stock to lend (You can sell in the money calls
though).

It's not really a market when only one side can play. It's going to be
interesting to see how this current internet fad develops.

Kevin