"gypsy versions" ... ???

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom DeMark <tomdemark@xxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, December 01, 1998 12:45 AM
Subject: 11-30-98 td explanation

> i have used my legal rights to force the suspension of two gypsy versions
> which were poor facsimiles of the various indicators. the only version
which

One of the "gypsy" versions Tom refers to was written by Rick Saidenberg.
As I understand it (and it may have changed as this was over a year ago)
despite several legal attempts to suppress Rick's version, it was never
successfully prevented from being marketed by Rick.  And rightfully so.
i.e.,  Rick had every single legal right to make and sell his "TD"
indicators to the public.

I do not need to defend Rick Saidenberg.  His record speaks for itself.
However, for those of you who do not know him, he is a trader and system
designer = par excellence =.  To refer to his work as in any way being
"gypsy" reveals, I believe, a measure of jealousy.

Dtrader