Re: "13" 10/8/98 and "13" 11/23/98

so to sum up? it might go up or it might go down, would that be a good
interpretation?  have you ever actually placed a trade? i see allot of would
have and should have comments below.  it has been my experience that these
are generally the comments of someone who cant commit to a trade.

thanks for the post : may i ask can you sum this up simply to a buy or a
sell ?

mark brown