Re: 11-30-98 td explanation

>i have used my legal rights to force the suspension of two gypsy versions
which were poor facsimiles of the various indicators. the only version which
is correct and sold to the public is the one created by duane davis and
stuart okorofsky and prior to them sam tennis and pat rafelovich--all good
honest, honorable programmers and men.

Yes no doubt one of them a well respected programmer and a real trader Rick
Saidenberg was one of them and Jan Arrps was the other one as I recall.
Even though you publicly disclosed in your books your methods and had no
legal grounds as far as I could see I understand your wanting to monopolize
on the TD frenzy.  You are in great luck though because the systems I have
that perform so poorly were most likely programmed by Sam Tennis, as I can
tell from the programming style.  I am at least relived to know for sure
that these are indeed the correct systems I have so I can store them away.
You have such a giving nature that my offer to post these indicators and
systems for you stand.  However if you were to post them here for all of us
for free that would be great too, I would suspect a very successful
researcher like your self would be in no monetary need for fees generally
collected for these?  I myself am certainly not in your league having only
been involved with a firm that actually managed money for Paul Tudor Jones.
Know the PTJ organization and their commitment to mechanical systems I
wonder if you ever felt like they actually benefited from your services?  I
also know that their primary trading platform which is used, a Ned Davis
Technaylzer is not particularly suited to the type of pattern recognition
that all your indicators seem to mimic.  I was wondering if you had ever
used the Technylzer and saw the superior fully mechanical trading systems
that could be programmed on it.  Knowing this I also wonder of what value an
obviously discretionary bunch of indicators could do for them?  If a truly
repetitive pattern has ever emerged from your years of research surely it
could be programmed into a fully mechanical trading system so that someone
could backtest it?   I know I can check my ideas this way and they are much
more complex than all your indicators combined.  If you need to enlist a
really good programmer there are several on this list that can help you.

>i've been in involved in the industry for over 28 years and have never had
an encounter with a regulatory body nor had my reputation blemished with a
complaint.i want to avoid any potential problems and devote my time to
constructive activities--research.

I want to know this have you ever or will you here publicly give a exact buy
sell so that we may see your work in action?  Surely a small commitment on
your part, with the proper disclosure of course, would not be unreasonable
to ask?  I would gladly allow you to view my trades in real time as they
happen, and like I stated before and want to make perfectly clear I am not
in your league.

Thank You
Mark Brown