Re: mr mark brown--a noble futile effort at shadow boxing i don't need

Spam away I'm done!  Tom's post are going in my delete file with the other
humpteen spammers that have tried this approach on this forum!  MB

Ah, heck Tom I didn't ask any questions that you didn't have to answer when
you supposedly worked for PTJ?  Surely you have been scrutinized before and
I'm sure you made a fool out of those little ankle bitters and shadow boxers
before.  I figured it would be a a  piece of cake for such a expert guru to
slice and dice his way through a little Omega List.  Of course I am not as
inspired by your advertising as 90% of this list so please dont stop the
Spam there are plenty of hungry people out here, plus I imagine you may be
able to fine at least one person that hasn't already bought your book.