Re: Mr mark brown--a noble futile effort at shadow boxing I don't need

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Mr mark brown--a noble futile effort at shadow boxing I don't need
  • From: "Lawrence Chan" <stnahc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 13:40:09 -0500 (EST)

> From: Raymond W Stacey <raystacey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> If I remember he predicted the S&P would go down Monday...

where is the stop loss, trailing stop and possible target
say @ 1152 then ?!

if i am not wrong those were never mentioned ...

i hope if TD would post something like this again, that should
be clearly stated such that even he did not take the signal in
real money himself, everyone can track his performance in real time ...
and, ooops, that should not be done in omega-list, so, please do it
in the realtrader list then.

can't help just got to speak up.

p.s. simply put, anyone can predict everyday the sp will have a lower
close and the hit rate is slight less than 50%, not bad :)