Re: Tom D

I, too, applaud Tom's efforts.  I would like to see a comparison of Tom's trading accounts with
those of all the ankle biters who insist on bashing him.  If I recall, Tom NEVER attempted to
sell anything to anyone.  And even if had, where's the harm.  The last I heard, being on this
list server was voluntary and I certainly don't see anyone reaching into my wallet from my
computer screen.

Anytime I have  a chance to learn some new way of interpreting the markets so as to make more
money faster and with less risk, I am all ears (or eyes).

Sorry for the jerks, Tom.

Ben Maltz