Re: day session vs. 24 hr

Jim:	Just in case my post wasn't clear, when I say to track the night
session, I mean the combined day and night data file (not just the night
session).
	One last thing, I don't know if in a market like currencies how
comfortable I would be using gap patterns. There was an article in
Futures a few months ago about this very thing that you might want to
look at ("Death of a Chartsman" I think).

tlwyss:
	20 mbb=20 minutes bollinger bands?
	So, using your method, does this mean that by the time chicago opens,
your indicators are already "adjusted" meaning that they won't suffer
(or extremely suffer) from an opening gap as most indicators run on day
session data will?