Re: Euro Conversion in TS

Robert,

> Why are you using the USD/DEM tick data as history for the Euro ????
> The Euro is going to be a surrogate currency of many countries. I would

The USDDEM is currently trading as a proxy for the EURO since
bilateral conversion rates have been fixed between member countries.
The DEM is the most liquid Euro currency and offers the most
comprehensive price history. If anything resembles the Euro then it
is the DEM. Since most traders need price histories they will most
likely use the DEM. Basically it becomes a selffulfilling when most
people use the same history.

This is why I need URGENTLY some TS solution.

Omega has written to me:

"Dear Client,
That is a good question, and one we currently don't have an answer for
at this time.
We are working on this issue."

At least they are working on it.

Gerrit