Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 18:32:20 +0100
From: "Gerrit Jacobsen" <jrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Euro Conversion in TS possible ???

In month we will be hit with the euro conversion.

I assume that the easiest way to convert past histories for
instruments that traded in another currency before is to use the
split ratio function in the server for the conversion.

However there is a little snag that I have been unable to solve.

The euro convention for forex is going to be EURUSD. Since I want to
convert my USDDEM prices into EURUSD I need to invert the tick-data
(1/USDDEM).

Any ideas ? (I don't want to do it manually :-)

Gerrit Jacobsen